The Black Lives Matter protest scheduled for Friday afternoon in Seattle is not being taken lightly.
"The Good Dinosaur" has enough to tug at your emotions like any kid-dog combo does in real life.
NEW Associated PressHuskies blow out Cougars 45-10 in the 108th Apple Cup
Myles Gaskin rushed for 138 yards and two touchdowns and UW became bowl eligible with a 45-10 win over No. 20 WSU during the Apple Cup on Friday.
710 ESPN SeattleSeahawks regret not making O-line switch earlier
The Seahawks regret not pulling the plug on the Drew Nowak experiment earlier in the season.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDave Ross: The mid-life crisis is real, not limited to humans
Maybe it's better to cut yourself a bit of slack, or lower your aspirations.
Associated PressProduce in Costco salad linked to E. coli is being recalled
Federal officials say a business is recalling a vegetable mix believed to be the source of E.coli in Costco chicken salad.
Associated PressPower restored to all 10 days after Washington windstorm
Power has been restored to everyone in the Spokane, Washington, area who was left in the dark by a massive windstorm more than a week earlier.
Associated PressHoliday shoppers get a head start on Thanksgiving Day
Black Friday used to kick off the holiday shopping season, but now Thanksgiving Day is the new tradition for some shoppers.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioDave Ross: The importance of being grateful; it's good for your health
Being grateful isn't just good on Thanksgiving. Studies show that gratitude actually improves physical health.
Associated PressSeattle to pay $100,000 for geography student's rough arrest
Seattle is paying $100,000 to a University of Washington geography student who suffered broken bones in his face when he was arrested in 2012.
MyNorthwestSeismologists watching Glacier Peak after four earthquakes
Four earthquakes - including magnitudes 3.1 and 3.5 - struck Wednesday afternoon near Glacier Peak within an hour of each other.
Dori Monson, KIRO RadioSheriff Urquhart: No reason to have shot, even once, in Chicago
King County Sheriff John Urquhart said he doesn't see any reason to have fired during the shooting of Chicago's Laquan McDonald, but he is sympathetic to the officers.
710 ESPN SeattleSeahawks expect Marshawn Lynch to return before season's end
The Seahawks expect running back Marshawn Lynch to return from abdominal surgery before the end of the regular season, perhaps even earlier than some initial projections.
KIRO RadioBizarre Lake Washington disaster struck 25 years ago
It was 25 years ago that a bizarre disaster struck, sending major portions of the old Lacey V. Murrow floating bridge to the bottom of Lake Washington.
MyNorthwestCity of Seattle, yacht club compromise on bike path
Cyclists are likely to feel the squeeze after a compromise between Seattle and a yacht club over a proposed bike path.
- Hawk Talk highlights: Cary Williams' struggles, future with Seahawks
- Washington's Chris Petersen signs 2-year contract extension
- Seahawks Thursday practice report: Thomas Rawls a full participant
- Seahawks expect Marshawn Lynch to return before season's end
- Mariners' Danny Hultzen clears waivers, assigned to Triple-A
- Marlins OF Marcell Ozuna on Mariners' radar
- Arizona Cardinals sign former Seahawks nose tackle Red Bryant
- The importance of being grateful
- Debunking the 'Seattle Freeze'
- Sheriff Urquhart: No reason to have shot, even once, in Chicago
- Dave Ross gets (extremely honest) answers to all his transgender questions
- 11 kindergartners explain how to cook a turkey
- It's no 'Inside Out,' but 'The Good Dinosaur' is charming
- The secret to exterminating ISIS revealed
- Polar bear at Tacoma zoo dies; suffered from liver cancer
- 52-year-old man dies in Skagit County jail
- Everett Toys R Us store closed by smoky fire on Black Friday
- Fleeing burglary suspect jumps in Puyallup River
- Assaults on staff at psychiatric hospital costing millions
- Washington stocks 16 lakes with trout for Black Friday
- Agency: Stagnant, cold air and wood stoves equal pollution
What's in a name? Homes on female streets worth more
Realtor.com evaluated property values of listings on its website and found that there are more properties on male streets than female-named streets.
- Home improvement funds for borrowers who are 'maxed out'
- When did you buy? Check the down years for equity
- More than one-third of home deals miss closing date
- Pets becoming deal-breakers for more renters
- Crowdfunding a growing source for commercial real estate
- Study reveals buying more affordable in Seattle than renting
- Not all markets are red hot: 4 reasons listings sit
- Protest over Chicago teen's shooting ties up retail district
- The Latest: Prosecutors: Man eyed targets after brother shot
- The Latest: Mayor says gunman in custody Colorado shooting
- Police: Standoff with gunman at Planned Parenthood ongoing
- Police: Gang members targeted 9-year-old boy shot in alley
- Gay marriage is legal but not on tribal lands
- Business events scheduled for the coming week
- In Haiti, No. 2 presidential candidate undecided on runoff
- Mexico issues pollution alert for Mexico's Bacalar lagoon
- Australian Christmas tree sets record with 518,838 lights
- Paraguay official fired for kicking indigenous woman
- Dominican Republic union leader held in murder investigation
- Magnitude 6.2 quake strikes Chile, but no damage
- 11 killed in Mexico, including 2 police in town on US border
- NATO seeking to reconcile death totals in Kunduz attack
- Presidential contenders differ sharply on climate,
- White House Christmas tree arrives from Pennsylvania
- Reporter mocked by Trump says the 2 knew each other well
- The Latest: Attorney general speaks on Hawaiian voting order
- Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
- Carson visiting Syrian refugees in Jordan
- Winds and high tides damage Alaska beach art installation
- Baby red pandas at Philly zoo named Betsy and Ben, of course
- Former luncheonette owner chooses to die in her restaurant
- Where's the beef? Trucker steals 40,000 pounds of meat
- Glitch causes bank customers to see billions in charges
- 4 people meet for first time after 2 pairs of kidney swaps
- Oldest known seabird is back at Midway Atoll near Hawaii