Imagine having to clean up after a frat party, with everything from empty beer bottles to half-eaten food and other garbage all over. Do that for 81 home games at Safeco Field.
KIRO Radio political analyst Rob McKenna explains why some lawyers prefer life in prison sentences instead of the death penalty, and why that might be part of considerations for the Monfort case.
"Terminator: Genisys" won't be a classic, but is far better than other recent Terminator additions. At the very least, it's worth spending time in an air-conditioned theater.
Associated PressFirefighters battle brush fires in Auburn, Whidbey Island
Firefighters battled at least eight small brush fires on Whidbey Island along State Route 525 on Friday afternoon. Fires were also a problem for drivers in the Auburn area.
Jason Rantz Show, KIRO RadioWere Democrats drunk when they passed state budget?
State Representative Matt Manweller made quite a claim Wednesday morning after Senate Democrats refused to suspend Initiative 1351 during budget negotiations in Olympia.
Dave Ross, KIRO RadioRoss: Rick Perry may be most brutally candid Republican candidate
In the contest to see which Republican candidate can be the most brutally candid, Dave Ross thinks we have a winner.
Ron and Don Show, KIRO RadioDon O'Neill: Chesney concert-goers incite more violence than Metallica fans
Don O'Neill has seen more violence at a Kenny Chesney concert than a Metallica show. A vendor at CenturyLink Field was shocked at the alcohol consumption.
Jason Rantz Show, KIRO RadioJason Rantz: This is how you help solve homelessness across the region
Jason Rantz doesn't like the idea of putting homeless encampments in neighborhoods around Seattle. Here, he lays out his own plan for ending homelessness.
MyNorthwestWhere to watch a fireworks show in Seattle and beyond
Let the experts handle your fireworks entertainment this July 4. Here's a list of public fireworks shows from the Washington State Patrol.
KIRO RadioQuiz: Do you know what you're doing out in the sun?
Follow along as KIRO Radio's Dave Ross and Colleen O'Brien take the summer myths quiz and prove they're native Washingtonians.
Associated PressMan found fatally shot in Central District neighborhood
Seattle police say a man in his 30s has been found fatally shot in the Central District neighborhood. The man was found lying on the ground early Thursday evening, dead from multiple gunshot wounds.
Dori Monson Show, KIRO RadioCity of Seattle drops 'bombshell' on unsuspecting businesses
Some businesses are feeling blindsided by the announcement of three new homeless camps in Seattle.
MyNorthwestSalmonella outbreak reported after people cuddle, kiss chickens
Chickens have caused a Salmonella outbreak across multiple U.S. states, including Washington, leading the CDC to recommend not cuddling with your chickens.
Shannon Drayer, 710 ESPN SeattleIs Willie Bloomquist's career with the Seattle Mariners over?
While there is a possibility Willie Bloomquist could clear waivers and accept an assignment to the minors, it looks like he is no longer a Mariner.
- Video: Russell Wilson addresses contract on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Tyrone Mears' first MLS goal lifts Sounders past United, 1-0
- Mariners notebook: Starting rotation answers coming soon
- Video: Logan Morrison rips cover off the ball in Mariners loss to A's
- Lineups: Mariners vs. A's, Game 2
- Seahawks' Richard Sherman is No. 11 on NFL's 'Top 100' list
- Seahawks' Doug Baldwin shows another side with Confederate flag commentary
- Were Democrats drunk when they passed state budget?
- Don O'Neill: Kenny Chesney concert-goers incite more violence than Metallica fans
- This is how you help solve homelessness
- Rick Perry may be most brutally candid Republican candidate
- City drops 'bombshell' on unsuspecting businesses
- Insurance: Are you covered on vacation? - 9 a.m. Sunday
- You absolutely must watch this video before you use fireworks
- Moore, Minnesota Lynx dominate second half, beat Storm 82-57
- Firefighters battle brush fires in 3 areas
- Mears' first MLS goal lifts Sounders past United, 1-0
- Washington motel closes after possible Legionnaires' report
- 2 badly burned bodies found in a car in a remote ravine
- Early start to Northwest wildfire season; more danger ahead
- 2 juveniles arrested after brush fire in Lacey
Insurance: Are you covered on vacation? - 9 a.m. Sunday
Does it make a difference if visitors are paying renters rather than a family member or friend?
- Wanna getaway? Creative options for vacation rental
- Three mistakes first-time homebuyers make
- Change in scenery: New quiz helps to decide if it's time to move
- Windermere economist foresees no housing bubble
- Survey reveals buyers overestimate mortgage requirements
- Report predicts power shift from homeowners to renters
- Breaking even: What it takes to cash-flow a getaway
- San Francisco: No 'legal basis' to hold shooting suspect
- Prosecutors: Man in wheelchair arrested for robbing NYC bank
- Medical helicopter crashes in Frisco; 3 escape
- Eager eaters weigh-in ahead of NYC July 4 hot dog contest
- 400-foot Ferris wheel stops: All 66 riders safely taken off
- Hundreds of Arizona inmates to be moved following riot
- Coast Guard suspends Alaska search for overboard crew member
- Fatal fire on Japan's airtight bullet train exposes lapses
- Right to die: Colombian man ends life with government backup
- Campaigns halt as Greeks face tough referendum choice
- Papal visit puts Andes presidents' eco-record under scrutiny
- Greek campaigns, neck and neck, reach dramatic finale
- Taiwan stands up to China with World War II military parade
- China says 6.5 quake in far west kills 3, collapses homes
- Job market's new normal: Smaller workforce, sluggish pay
- Democrats in New Hampshire find some of Chafee's ideas 'odd'
- US airline probe would need proof beyond business as usual
- Rubio, Christie planning sleepover with the Romneys
- Clinton says she takes a 'backseat to no one' among liberals
- Hispanic leaders want GOP field to condemn Trump's 'idiocy'
- Federal Election Commission fines Sanders-affiliated PAC
- 140 pairs of underwear stolen from store hit by 4 bra heists
- Pilot saves own bacon, glides pig-shaped balloon after crash
- Cat rescued from engine of pickup truck after 28-mile ride
- Dolphin leaps onto boat, injuring California woman
- Man charged with robbing same New Jersey bank 5 years later
- 2 share pageant title after miscount, but one is upset
- Woman's parking citation tossed because of missing comma